HUF123500/ 1br - 38m2 - 1BR + living room - V. district Váci utca #3 - Prime Location
1BR / 1Ba38m2available dec 15
furnished apartment w/d in unit no smoking off-street parking
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a spacious 3rd floor (without elevator) one bedroom + living room 38 sqm apartment in the heart of the city with large new windows faces to the inner courtyard. This stylishly appointed apartment has all the amenities you would expect:
• Fully equipped kitchen, stove, coffee maker, kettle
• Dining table and chairs
• Flat screen TV
• Washing machine
• Double queen size bed
• New double glazed thermo windows
Rent: EUR 370/month + utility costs on top of rent (on a 12 months lease)
Common cost: HUF 9000/month
Internet: HUF 7500/month
Electricity, gas and water paid based on consumption.
Available for long term and short term starts from 15th December 2019
1st month rent + 2 months deposit upfront. Prices vary depending on length of stay
No pets please and smoking is not allowed.
If you are interested please get in touch.
Váci Street is one of the most well-known street in Budapest, it is also called " Fashion Street " with luxury shops, book stores and souvenir shops. The River Danube is just few steps away.
At the end of the street you will find the Great Market Hall, filled with Hungarian local food and specialties, also craft products.
This building is situated next to VÖRÖSMARTY TÉR (5th district) M1 yellow subway stop and only 1 stop away from DEÁK TÉR the main transport hub in Budapest, and very close to numerous trams and buses, including one that will take you directly to Castle Hill. Being so centrally located, you're only few minutes walk away from Andrássy Avenue, the Opera House, Széchenyi Baths, Heroes' Square, as well as numerous museums.
I wish to make you aware that we have to consider several tenants for our apartments. Please be aware of the following:
1) We endeavor to respond to requests to rent our properties as quickly as feasible. However, we generally only respond if we have decided to proceed with your request. If you do not receive a response, this generally means that we have decided not to proceed with your inquiry. Please also keep in mind that a rejection is final.
2) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. We have ultimate discretion over which tenant we accept.
3) We maintain strict standards for potential tenants, and we only select applicants from the pool of those who meet our requirements (please see below)
4) All potential tenants must provide references and proof of income.
No agents and time wasters please!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers