favorite this postHUF225000/ 1br - Fabulous 1 bed scandi design near Ferenciek square (Veres Palne street)hide this posting
1BR / 1Ba
furnished apartment laundry on site
QR Code Link to This Post
AVAILABLE NOW only for long term lease, 1 year
this modern, scandi interior 1 bedroom apartment in a quiet street in District 5. The building was completely refurbished. The apartment also renovated and furnished tastefully with modern pieces of furniture.
This good sized, quiet downtown apartment comes with
- spacious, bright, cozy living-room
- quiet, bedroom with double bed, en-suit bathroom (tub/shower/toilet, washing machine)
- fully fitted and equipped utlramodern kitchen with all the electrical appliances (built-in fridge, micro, dishwasher, oven-hub, exhaust fan)
- large built-in gardrobe
- low utiility cost, common cost only 9500huf/month includes water usage
- high-end furnishing
- excellent location, perfect choice for singles or couples
- rental fee is 700eur/month
This sophisticated apartment is located in a perfect spot of downtown Budapest. Just behind Ferenciek square, in District 5. This pedestrian street is very quiet. Just a short walk to Kálvin square or trendy Ráday strip. The popular Váci street or the great Market Hall are all just a minute away. Danube river and Erzsébet bridge are few steps. A block away the oldest garden center in Budapest, the lovely Károlyi Garden with it's playground, benches and promenade with fountains. You can reach museums, libraries, shops, bars, restaurants, clubs, supermarkets and public transport within minutes.
Excellent public transport. M3 (blue) metroline is at Ferenciek square which about 2 minutes by walk.