favorite this postHUF485000/ 2br - 100m2 - Split level, 2 bed luxury apartment in the Pesti Broadway quarter (Andrassy Avenue)hide this posting
2BR / 1Ba100m2available aug 27, 2017
furnished apartment laundry on site
QR Code Link to This Post
AVAILABLE NOW for long term lease
a fantastic contemporary duplex property on the picturesque Andrássy Avenue in District 6.
It is a spacious, bright elegant and modern designed apartment on the 4th floor of a restored classical building.
- nice entry hall
- open plan, ultramodern fully fitted and equipped kitchen with dining area
- modern style living area with lots of natural light, nice and cozy corner sofabed, big flat-screen TV
- 2 tasteful separate bedrooms, one with doublebed the other with a guest bed and/or study or a second bedroom
- elegant bathroom with tub/shower/sanitary
- rental fee 1500eur/month
- low budget utilities, common cost only 13.000huf/month
- car parking available in Paulay Ede street
It is an excellent location, right at Pesti Broadway quarter and close to Deák square too in District 6. This area is the most vivid cultural part of the city along with it's the Opera House, theaters, Ballet institue, Operette musical theatre, art cinemas, trendy Király street or the buzzing Liszt Ferenc square and Hajós street with the opened air coffees, bars and restaurants, design shops and boutiques all represent the area. This neigbourhood is both cultural and historical heart of the city too. Very rich in historical monuments especially in architectural treasures. This exquisite penthouse property located perfectly on Andrássy Avenue which is the most exclusive boulevard of Budapest. It is lined with ancient trees and architectural masterpieces, has been the centre of glittering life in Budapest for many years.
Deák square - only a few minutes away - the biggest public transport junction where all metros meet and many buses and trams have their terminal stop. Tram no 4-6 stops at Oktogon which is only 5 mins walk, also providing an all night service in every 15 minutes! M1 millenium underground is running at Andrásy Avenue and has a stop at Opera.