This is a spacious 2nd floor (without elevator) one bedroom + living room 61 sqm apartment in the heart of the city with large new windows faces to a quiet inner court. This stylishly appointed apartment has all the amenities you would expect:
QR Code Link to This Post
• Fully equipped kitchen, stove, coffee maker, kettle, microwave, dishwasher
• Dining table and chairs
• Flat screen TV
• Washing machine/Dryer
• Double queen size bed
• A/C in the bedroom and in the living room
Rent: EUR 570/month + utility costs on top of rent (on a 12 months lease)
Common cost: HUF 12.000/month
Internet: HUF 8.600/month
Electricity, gas and water paid based on consumption.
Available for long term and short term as well from 16th of December. Prices vary depending on length of stay.
Min. 12 month lease. 1st month rent + 2 months deposit upfront.
No pets please and smoking is not allowed.
If you are interested please get in touch with letter of introduction
Váci Street is one of the most well-known street in Budapest, it is also called " Fashion Street " with luxury shops, book stores and souvenir shops. The River Danube is just few steps away.
At the end of the street you will find the Great Market Hall, filled with Hungarian local food and specialties, also craft products.
This building is situated next to VÖRÖSMARTY TÉR (5th district) M1 yellow subway stop and only 1 stop away from DEÁK TÉR the main transport hub in Budapest, and very close to numerous trams and buses, including one that will take you directly to Castle Hill. Being so centrally located, you're only few minutes walk away from Andrássy Avenue, the Opera House, Széchenyi Baths, Heroes' Square, as well as numerous museums.
I wish to make you aware that we have to consider several tenants for our apartments. Please be aware of the following:
1) We endeavor to respond to requests to rent our properties as quickly as feasible. However, we generally only respond if we have decided to proceed with your request. If you do not receive a response, this generally means that we have decided not to proceed with your inquiry. Please also keep in mind that a rejection is final.
2) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. We have ultimate discretion over which tenant we accept.
3) We maintain strict standards for potential tenants, and we only select applicants from the pool of those who meet our requirements (please see below)
4) All potential tenants must provide references and proof of income.