Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Languages: Hungarian (C1) + English (B1)
Ourclientisaleadingproviderofmultilingualplayersupport, localization and testing services
for the games industry. Our client unique multilingual delivery model offers "OneStopShop"
services. The client supports millions of players around the world every day!
The gaming industry is not only booming, but it is also changing.
Customer service is often a secondary concern for studios because development, design and
launch of a game are the ones driving up the numbers. As a result, in terms of customer
support, gamers are often disappointed. Their high expectations are not met as studios still
view players as a commodity even though the need for customer support 24/7 is there and
gamers don't have the patience to wait when an issue arises.
Players respect other players, especially the ones that take the time to care! The player
support needs to know their stuff, speak the same language as the gamers, and have the
empathy to drive amazing player support experiences. Also to maintain the culture of the game,
gameplay is an important part of their job. In other words, the player support team is given the
time to play at work, how cool is that?!
What we are looking for
• Native/fluent level Hungarian (C1);
• Good understanding of English (B1);
• Ability to work in a team environment;
• Ability to build trust with the customers;
• Be a League of Legends player.
• Good knowledge of E-Sports;
• Good troubleshooting skills and analytical thinking;
• Good communication skills;
best, most talented and driven employees.
Among the benefits of working with us* are:
• salary much higher than the average Bulgarian wage (2000BGNgross);
• accommodation in a hotel or apartment arranged by our client, 1 month, at the beginning of the employment;
• support in finding an apartment afterwards;
• monthly rental bonus (after the accommodation in a hotel/apartment, arranged by our
client), in addition to monthly salary, for the amount of 300 gross;
• reimbursement of the ticket, for the amount of up to 150€, received with employee's
• all our employees receive also: 1) meal vouchers (60 BGN), per month for 8-hour
working day; 2) additional health coverage; 3) free transportation for early and late
shifts (working hours can range from8 am -2 am, Monday -Sunday, on shifts);
• In our client offices, they have free gym, yoga, massage, a corporate psychologist,
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers